1. GOURMET STUDIO highly values your trust; therefore we have done everything to keep your private information absolutely safe with us. You can register, place orders and make payments without any doubts – we have provided the highest security level for our cooperation.
2. GOURMET STUDIO protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, especially respect for privacy, in relation to the processing of personal data of natural persons according to General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") of the European Parliament and of the Councilon the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of Natural Persons of the Republic of Latvia.
3. GOURMET STUDIO obtains personal data of the customer as this is necessary to provide the customer with the best service level. This enables to provide the customer with adequate access to GOURMET STUDIO's Goods and to turn his/her attention to categories of goods that the consumer is most interested in. Your personal data helps us inform you about new products, sell-outs and events you may be interested in. Using Site pages you may order goods, make requests, and apply for newsletters on new goods, sell-outs etc. In order to process your request, we require the consumer to provide the following information: customer's name, email address, phone number etc.
4. GOURMET STUDIO does not request and does not process sensitive personal data.
5. GOURMET STUDIO never uses and shares the information obtained from you online.
6. GOURMET STUDIO does not sell and lease consumer contact information to other market participants.
7. The information provided by the consumer helps us provide our services, process consumer requests, deliver goods and provide you with support.
8. GOURMET STUDIO is under obligation to disclose personal data to state and municipal officials in cases provided for by law. We will be forced to disclose personal data of the consumer in cases where the law so requires.
9. GOURMET STUDIO takes all possible measures to ensure the safety of your personal information and to protect it against theft, loss, malicious use as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, modification and damage thereof.
10. If the customer who has ordered and bought the product online does not have legal capacity and/or legal capacity to act, the lawful representative of this person (e.g., parents, guardians) shall be responsible for the ordering and the payment for the product. In this event, the order shall not be cancelled and the payment effected shall not be returned.
11. The consumer agrees that his/her personal data will be subject to processing.
12. Gourmet Studio shall process the following Personal data of the Customers for the following purposes:
|Purpose||Form of personal data|
|Customer registration and authentication for the use of Internet store:||name, surname, e-mail, phone and password|
|Purchase of goods and delivery thereof after making of order in the Internet store:||residence and/or location address, contact information, name, surname, information on the form of payment, form of payment for the goods and similar financial information|
|For the purposes of financial accounts, for example, accounting:||history of orders, payment details, information on delivery|
|Meeting requirements of laws and regulations, including but not only providing information to the state authorities, for example, State Revenue Service:||all previously specified Personal data|
|Storing documents in the archive:||all Personal data, required for the performance of the obligation of Gourmet Studio specified in the laws and regulations.|